The title says it all. Popular Technology has released links to over a thousand peer-reviewed papers it claims support skepticism about ManMade Climate change. Either they question the theory itself, or question the theory of positive feedback that would make the warming dangerously extreme. The pro-AGW blog “Carbon Brief” (READ IT HERE) claimed (or at … Continue reading
- Something worrying is happening chez QS…
- An Orwellian example…
- Surprising and welcome news…*
- follow up to Pathologizing Dissent
- Pathologizing Dissent
- The Ultimate MMORPG?
- “All of them Witches…”
- Are you now or have you ever been….
- Climate Stuff has its own pad
- The fraud of faux certainty
- “1,000+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against AGW/ACC Alarm” (wow, snappy)
- 1010: Believe in Manmade Global Warming or We’ll Blow You the F**k Up