Open email from Gordon Fulks concerning the firing of Nikolas Drapela PhD from OSU. He claims no reason was given for the summary dismissal, and thinks it might be connected with Drapela’s vocal skepticism about AGW theory. I can’t confirm or deny the claim. Neither can David Appell (HERE), though that doesn’t stop him having … Continue reading
- Something worrying is happening chez QS…
- An Orwellian example…
- Surprising and welcome news…*
- follow up to Pathologizing Dissent
- Pathologizing Dissent
- The Ultimate MMORPG?
- “All of them Witches…”
- Are you now or have you ever been….
- Climate Stuff has its own pad
- The fraud of faux certainty
- “1,000+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against AGW/ACC Alarm” (wow, snappy)
- 1010: Believe in Manmade Global Warming or We’ll Blow You the F**k Up