Well, following on from mr Corner’s apparent attempt to present skepticism as a psychological disease to be “understood”, I tweeted him to see if he’d be prepared to reassert his rather damaged objective credibility by doing the same for the other “side” (I really hate talking in such terms) in the debate. Here’s the exchange: … Continue reading
- Something worrying is happening chez QS…
- An Orwellian example…
- Surprising and welcome news…*
- follow up to Pathologizing Dissent
- Pathologizing Dissent
- The Ultimate MMORPG?
- “All of them Witches…”
- Are you now or have you ever been….
- Climate Stuff has its own pad
- The fraud of faux certainty
- “1,000+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against AGW/ACC Alarm” (wow, snappy)
- 1010: Believe in Manmade Global Warming or We’ll Blow You the F**k Up