I’ve been measuring the temperature in my house for the last 150 days, and, having put the raw data through my computer and plotted the result on a graph, I can announce with a high degree of confidence that …my house is getting warmer! (well, apart from the last ten days when it cooled a … Continue reading
- Something worrying is happening chez QS…
- An Orwellian example…
- Surprising and welcome news…*
- follow up to Pathologizing Dissent
- Pathologizing Dissent
- The Ultimate MMORPG?
- “All of them Witches…”
- Are you now or have you ever been….
- Climate Stuff has its own pad
- The fraud of faux certainty
- “1,000+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against AGW/ACC Alarm” (wow, snappy)
- 1010: Believe in Manmade Global Warming or We’ll Blow You the F**k Up