Article by Judith Curry on her website: http://judithcurry.com/2012/06/15/analyzing-agw-skepticism-missing-the-point Abou a recent conversation (HERE) between Adam Corner, a psychologist, and Geoff Chambers a noted AGW-skeptic about “Understanding climate scepticism”. There’s been a lot of dicussion about it both on Curry’s blog and at Bishop Hill. Curry links it to an additional study by Sonia Akter, Jeff Bennett Michael Ward, … Continue reading
- Something worrying is happening chez QS…
- An Orwellian example…
- Surprising and welcome news…*
- follow up to Pathologizing Dissent
- Pathologizing Dissent
- The Ultimate MMORPG?
- “All of them Witches…”
- Are you now or have you ever been….
- Climate Stuff has its own pad
- The fraud of faux certainty
- “1,000+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against AGW/ACC Alarm” (wow, snappy)
- 1010: Believe in Manmade Global Warming or We’ll Blow You the F**k Up