I’m pleased to say Adam Corner has agreed – in principle – to the reciprocal discussion I suggested – “Understanding AGW Believers”. Here’s the comment he posted in reply to me on his website: http://talkingclimate.org/understanding-climate-scepticism-a-sceptic-responds/ I am in principle up for what you suggest……let´s see how this second round of discussion goes down, if it … Continue reading
- Something worrying is happening chez QS…
- An Orwellian example…
- Surprising and welcome news…*
- follow up to Pathologizing Dissent
- Pathologizing Dissent
- The Ultimate MMORPG?
- “All of them Witches…”
- Are you now or have you ever been….
- Climate Stuff has its own pad
- The fraud of faux certainty
- “1,000+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against AGW/ACC Alarm” (wow, snappy)
- 1010: Believe in Manmade Global Warming or We’ll Blow You the F**k Up